In order to provide and maintain the best possible HAIRSTORM experience, the band works carefully with each venue and event to properly coordinate with sound engineers, technicians, and other event coordinators regarding the PA and monitor system, light system, and other equipment that will be used or provided for the show.
Below you will find the band's stage plot and other technical info such as input and monitor requirements. The band will need at least 21 input channels. These include 11 input channels for the drums, 4 input channels for vocals, and 6 input channels for the remaining instruments. The band members will also need 5 monitor feeds for their respective In-Ear monitors.
In cases where the venue or event will provide a backline for the band, the band's equipment rider is listed below as well.*
If the event or venue is unable to provide the minimum tech requirements listed below, the band can provide their own PA and Light production for an additional fee.
Stage plot, Input & Monitor List, and Equipment Rider can all be downloaded on the provided links below.
For all questions and concerns regarding any of the tech specs such as stage plot, input list, monitors, or the rider equipment - please use the CONTACT page to get in touch with band.
HAIRSTORM STAGE PLOT
HAIRSTORM is a 5-piece band with 1 lead vocal (and 3 backup vocals), 2 Guitars (Rhythm-stage right; Lead-stage left), Bass (stage right), Drums (center upstage), and Keyboards (stage left area).
All band members use their respective In-Ear monitors. Both guitarists use Kemper Profiling amps that connect straight to FOH through respective stereo outputs. Bass rig and keyboards also connect straight to FOH through mono DI's.
Please refer to the Input list and Monitor setup below.
HAIRSTORM INPUT LIST
- Kick 1
- Kick 2
- Hi Hat
- Rack Tom 1
- Rack Tom 2
- Rack Tom 3
- Floor Tom 1
- Floor Tom 2
- Overhead 1
- Overhead 2
- Bass (mono DI)
- Rhythm Guitar (stereo Left DI)
- Rhythm Guitar (stereo Right DI)
- Lead Guitar (stereo Left DI)
- Lead Guitar (stereo Right DI)
- Keyboards (mono DI)
- Lead Vocals
- Backup Vocals (rhythm guitar)
- Backup Vocals (bass)
- Backup Vocals (lead guitar)
- Drums – uses an 8-piece double bass drum kit and will need at least 11 mics and inputs
- Bass – uses bass rig with cab but with DI out from amp and will only need an XLR direct to FOH
- Rhythm Guitars – uses a Kemper profiling amp with no cab; uses a stereo DI out from amp and will only need two XLR's (left and right) direct to FOH
- Lead Guitars – uses a Kemper profiling amp with no cab; uses a stereo DI out from amp and will only need two XLR's (left and right) direct to FOH
- Keyboard – uses a DI box and will only need an XLR direct to FOH
- Vocals – all vocal mics are provided by the band
HAIRSTORM provides their own In-Ear monitor system, but will require five monitor feeds to the stage.
*HAIRSTORM EQUIPMENT RIDER
*Only in cases where the venue or event will provide backline for the band
GUITAR (Lead Guitar - Stage Left)
Marshall JCM900 or JVM 100 Watt Head
Marshall 4x12 1960A or B Cabinet
GUITAR (Rhythm Guitar - Stage Right)
EVH 5150 III 100 Watt Head
EVH 5150 III 4x12 Cabinet
BASS (Stage Right)
Ampeg SVT Series Bass Head
Ampeg 6x10 Bass Cabinet
KEYBOARDS (Stage Left)
On-Stage KS8290 Single-X Keyboard Stand
Radial ProD2 DI Box
DW Eight Piece Drum Kit
14 x 6.5 Snare
8" Mounted Rack Tom 1
10" Mounted Rack Tom 2
12" Mounted Rack Tom 3
14" Floor Tom 1 (right side)
16" Floor Tom 2 (right side)
18" Floor Tom 3 (left side)
(4) DW 9000 Boomed Cymbal Stands
(1) DW 9000 Hi-Hat Stand
(1) DW 9000 Double Kick Pedal
(1) DW 9000 Snare Stand
(1) LP008 Ridge Rider Cowbell (with L-Arm Clamp)
(1) DW 9000 Throne
(1) 15" Zildjian A Custom Hi-Hats
(1) 18" Sabian AAX Xplosion Crash
(1) 20" Sabian AAX Xplosion Crash
(1) 14" or 16" Zildjian China
(1) 20" Zildjian Ride